SPRING 2021 TENTATIVE DATES
• March 15th (tentative) – Registration closes.
• March 22nd (tentative) – Practices start this week.
• April 10/11 (tentative) – 5/6 & 7/8 Jamborees
• April 17 (tentative) – 3/4 Jamboree – regular games begin for 5/6 & 7/8
• May 1/2 (tentative) – 7/8 Sisters Annual Lacrosse Invitational
• May 22/23 (tentative) – TVYL Tournament
• June 11 (tentative) – Last games
The 3rd – 4th Grade spring season starts the week of March 9th.
Players need to bring a girls’/women’s lacrosse stick, lacrosse goggles, a mouth guard and a water bottle. Footwear should be cleats or athletic shoes. If you need gear the league does have loaner gear available, please just let us know and we will have it ready for you.
A beginning of season jamboree will be held on April 4/5. Games start April 11th and will be played on Saturdays within Clark County or the Portland area. An end of season tournament will be held on May 30/31.
We will be attending the following tournaments as long as we have enough players going.
TVYL Oregon Girls Spring Classic – May 30-31 in Beaverton, OR
|Location:||Zellerbach Admin Center (ZAC), North Field |
841 NE 22nd Ave
|Time:||Mondays & Wednesdays|
|Cost:||Early Bird Price |
Regular Price after Feb. 9th
And a yearly US Lacrosse Membership for $30.
$25 sibling discount to be used after your first player use code “Spring 2020”.
A uniform can not be guaranteed at the start of season if registered after Feb. 1st.
Winter 2019/2020 Indoor
Wednesday’s in Dec. 4:00 – 5:00
Friday’s in Jan. & Feb. 4:00 – 5:00
No Clinics Dec. 23rd – Jan. 3rd
Clark County Indoor Sports Center
16311 NE 15th St
Vancouver, WA 98684
Gear will be available to use if needed.
- Dec 4th (Wednesday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Dec 11th (Wednesday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Dec 18th (Wednesday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Jan 3th (Friday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Jan 10th (Friday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Jan 17th (Friday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Jan 24th (Friday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Jan 31st (Friday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Feb 7th (Friday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Feb 14th (Friday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Feb 21st (Friday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Feb 28th (Friday) at 4:00-5:00PM