The Kindergarten – 2nd Grade spring season starts Tuesday, March 23rd.
The K-2 team is coed as the fundamentals for both the boys and girls game are the same at this age. We play with specially made “softy” balls to keep things safe.
Players need to bring a lacrosse stick (you are able to use a fiddle/mini stick at this age) and a water bottle. Footwear should be cleats or athletic shoes. No protective equipment is needed. If you need gear the league does have loaner gear available, please just let us know and we will have it ready for you.
K-2 will have two jamboree style games for the season which will be played within Clark County. June 12th will be the tentative end of season game.
|Location:||Prune Hill Park|
|Time:||Tuesday’s & Thursday’s|
5 – 6pm
And a yearly US Lacrosse Membership for $30.
$25 sibling discount to be used after your first player use code “sibling”.
Winter 2020/2021 Indoor
Thursday’s in Dec. 4:00 – 5:00
Monday’s in Jan. & Feb. 4:00 – 5:00
No Clinics Dec. 23rd – Jan. 3rd
Clark County Indoor Sports Center
16311 NE 15th St
Vancouver, WA 98684
Gear will be available to use if needed.
NOTE: A yearly US Lacrosse Membership for $30 is required to complete registration.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Dec 5 (Thursday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Dec 12th (Thursday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Dec 19th (Thursday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Jan 6th (Monday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Jan 13th (Monday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Jan 20th (Monday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Jan 27th (Monday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Feb 3th (Monday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Feb 17th (Monday) at 4:00-5:00PM
- Feb 24th (Monday) at 4:00-5:00PM